Dora and Friends Fan Club (the "Club")
We have a few rules (these Rules) which you’ll need to know about the Club operated by us, the promoter, Nickelodeon UK Limited (Company Registration No: 2797365) of 17-29 Hawley Crescent, London, NW1 8TT (Nickelodeon).
These Rules include details of how to apply for the Packs and anything else Nickelodeon thinks you may need to know about being an existing member of the Club (a Member). These Rules apply to Members and you promise to follow and be bound by these Rules (which may be amended or varied at any time by Nickelodeon with or without notice) and by Nickelodeon’s decisions, which are final in all matters relating to these Rules and the Club, and no correspondence or discussion shall be joined into.
BILL PAYER’S PERMISSION
1. There may be some costs involved in being a Member and participating in the Club, for example, charges for using the Internet. Costs may vary and it is advisable that the person paying the bill checks the current rates with their network operator.
2. As a Member you must be aged 18 years or over and live in the UK or Republic of Ireland.
3. Any enquiries about the Club should be sent to email@example.com. Members may cancel their membership of the Club at any time by emailing this address or by selecting the “unsubscribe” link in the monthly newsletter sent by the Club. Upon selecting this link, Members will then be asked to re-enter their email address in order to confirm that they wish to unsubscribe from the Club.
NELLA PRINCESS KNIGHT PACKS
4. You may enter your details to receive a Pack from 11:59pm on Friday 12 May 2017 until such time and date as is determined by Nickelodeon and notified to Members in advance (the Sign Up Period).
5. If you want to sign up to receive a Pack, you need to:
a) go to www.nickjrfanclub.uk/membersonly (the Club Website) and complete the online sign up form, including full name, valid postal address and valid email address; and
b) be an existing Member of the Club,
during the Sign Up Period (Sign Up).
6. No purchase is necessary, but you will need access to the Internet in order to access the Club Website. Sign up can only be done via the Club Website, and sign ups submitted by any other method will not be valid.
7. The first 500 (five hundred) Members to Sign Up shall receive a Nick Jnr pack containing the following (each a Pack and together the Packs):
1x ‘Nella the Princess Knight’ sticker sheet;
1x ‘Nella the Princess Knight’ activity book; and
1x ‘Nella the Princess Kinight’ crown with gems and stickers.
8. Once all Packs have been awarded, Members shall not be eligible to receive any Packs.
9. Packs can only be sent to a postal address in the UK or Republic of Ireland, so if you have moved outside the UK or Republic of Ireland after joining the Club, you will no longer be eligible to receive a Pack.
10. A maximum of one (1) Pack will be sent to any single address.
11. Dispatch of the Packs shall begin in the week commencing 15 May 2017. Following this date, Packs will be sent by 2nd class post to all eligible Members within 8 (eight) weeks of Sign Up.
12. The Packs are as stated and cannot be exchanged or transferred. No cash alternatives will be offered.
13. Each Member will be required to provide a valid postal address in order to be eligible to receive a Pack.
14. Nickelodeon reserves the right to cancel the Club or to shorten the time for joining the Club during the membership period if Nickelodeon thinks it is necessary in its reasonable opinion, or if circumstances arise which are out of Nickelodeon’s control.
15. Events may occur that render the provision of the awarding of the Packs (or any part thereof) impossible due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the Member should they not receive or be able to receive the Pack (or any part thereof) as a result of any such event. In particular, Nickelodeon shall have no obligation to substitute any alternative prize, cash equivalent or provide any other compensation.
16. Nickelodeon has the right to cancel any Member’s Club membership and/or not to send a Pack out to any eligible Member if a Member does not comply with these Rules or Nickelodeon has reasonable grounds for believing that a Member has broken a Rule.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
17. Personal information collected from Members will be used by Nickelodeon solely in connection with the Club and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purposes of operating the Club and delivering the Packs where applicable. The declared Members’ information will be shared by Nickelodeon with such third parties only to the extent that this information is required to fulfil these purposes.
18. Once all Packs have been claimed and distributed, the data including Members’ postal addresses will be permanently destroyed within 28 working days. Only the Member’s name and e-mail address will be retained in order to send the monthly newsletter and fulfil other benefits associated with membership. If a Member chooses to unsubscribe in accordance with clause 3 above, all their personal data shall be permanently destroyed.
20. All changes to the Rules will be posted in revised terms and conditions on www.nickjrfanclub.uk/membersonly.
21. Nickelodeon will not be liable to you for any delays or failure (whether in whole or in part) in carrying out its obligations in respect of the Club due to circumstances beyond Nickelodeon’s reasonable control. You will be solely responsible for any costs incurred by you as a result of such delays and/or failures.
22. Nickelodeon will not be liable to you for any loss or damage however it was caused (including without limitation in contract, tort or statutory duty) in connection with the Club and/or Packs, other than death or personal injury caused by Nickelodeon’s (and/or its employees’) negligence.
23. The Rules in respect of the Club are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and if there are any disputes the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.